ADCO Olefin HD Caravan Covers are designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, long term storage and even snow, making it the most durable cover on the market!
It features superior UV stabilised and breathable fabric that blocks out 99.8% of the suns damaging UV rays. On the Caravan, Pop Top and Motorhome models, there are zippered panels along one side. These allow you access to the interior of your RV whilst the cover is on, and because of the eyelets on these panels, they can also double as an awning!
ADCO Olefin HD Caravan Covers
- Top panel is made of Olefin HD™ fabric. This new proprietary fabric has outperformed other leading roof materials and beads water on contact. Some water may penetrate the cover in heavy rains.
- Side panels are made of four layers of polypropylene with a soft lining that won’t scratch your RV paintwork.
- A cinching system with buckles prevent billowing fabric on the
- front and rear.
- The lining of the cover is reinforced on all corners to protect against tears caused by sharp edges.
- Air vents help to eliminate moisture build-up.
- Designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, snow, and/or long-term storage
- Highly protective top panel made with four layers of Olefin HD™ material which beads water on contact while still completely breathable
- The most durable all climate cover on the market
- Extra reinforcements on top and bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges and reduces wear
- Extra durable side panels made from four layers of polypropylene
- Superior UV stability effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun’s damaging UV rays that can fade interior & exterior surfaces
- Passenger-side zipper doors allow for easy covered access, regardless of door position
- Eyelets in the hem of the entry doors enable flaps to convert into a sun awning
- Dual front and rear cinching system removes slack and reduces billowing
- Air vents help cover breath and prevent mould and mildew
- Extra reinforcements on top & bottom of all four corners helps protect against sharp edges & reduces wear
- Quick disconnect bottom buckles make it easy to snap your cover into place
- Weighted buckle toss under allows you to easily toss the installation straps under your RV to connect to the opposite side
- Storage bag included
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
All sizes are 2.64m wide x 2.36m high and only the length changes with a change in size.
|Product Code||Dimensions (Length)|
|400-06510||ADCO Caravan Cover 14' - 16' (4.28 - 4.90m)|
|400-06512||ADCO Caravan Cover 16' - 18' (4.90 - 5.51m)|
|400-06514||ADCO Caravan Cover 18' - 20' (5.51 - 6.12m)|
|400-06516||ADCO Caravan Cover 20' - 22' (6.12 - 6.73m)|
|400-06518||ADCO Caravan Cover 22' - 24' (6.73 - 7.34m)|
|400-06520||ADCO Caravan Cover 24' - 26' (7.34 - 7.92m)|
DownloadRV Cover Installation & Maintenance
Caravan cover 16'
Great cover, fits perfectly. Very easy to use with plenty of access zips and tie-downs
Excellent so far. Material is not like a canvas or raincoat type you would expect to be waterproof but it will keep the water off and away from potential leak areas. Plus will keep van protected from UV and other elements like dust, bird droppings and so forth. Easily put it on my 8m twin axle caravan by myself. Good strap system to tie underneath with weights in straps to help throw under the van to other side. They have thought of everything!
All fitted really well even though it’s a modern design on my 1977 Zephyr. The enquiry I had prior to purchase was answered immediately and delivery time to the other end of the country was impressive.